Call the customer service number on the back of your card. Ask for the name of the representave and write down the reference number for the call.
If insurance states you do have benefits initially but they do not reimburse Gray Area Nutrition you are responsible for the full appointment fee.
1. Does my plan cover me for CPT codes 97802 and 97803.
2. How many appointments are covered on my plan?
3. Do I need a doctor referral?
4. Do I have a co-pay
5. Is (name of dietitian you will be working with) IN NETWORK with my plan? If not, what are my OUT OF NETWORK benefits?
6. My appointments will be via tele-health, is that covered under my plan?
Have I met my deductable? You need to know this because if your deductable is not met your nutrition benefits might not be covered.
Ask if your specific medical condition is covered